Saturday, May 17, 2014
Working out the details
So we are trying to work out the details for newsletters and this site... Until I know what's what and I receive any information, I will just try to do the best I can updating this site. Newsletters will be canceled until further notice. If I know menu items, DJs and Bands, I will post them here, otherwise you will have to contact the lodge. Thanks for your patients in this matter.
Monday, February 24, 2014
Mid-Year Conference: Morgantown, WV
Just a friendly reminder that our State Mid-Year Conference is March 6th - 9th in Morgantown, WV. Karol Smith, from Findlay, OH is the Official Visitor for the WOTM, and Gary Urwiler, from Mooseheart, IL is the Official Visitor for the LOOM. Our Chapter #355 will be the Hostess Chapter for the event so come out and join us. We are looking forward to seeing you there.
Thursday, January 30, 2014
Valentine’s Day Dance
The Lodge will be holding our Valentine’s Day Dance on Saturday February15th. The band that night will be Bootleg Whiskey. Also, the WOTM will be selling Roses for all those that would like one, for yourself, or for your loved one...
Thursday, January 30, 2014
Elections for Office
Elections for Officers will be coming up soon. If you are interested in running for office, ask a current officer to get you the forms.
Monday, January 27, 2014
Queen of Hearts Changing Days
Starting February 7th, The Queen of Hearts will be held on Fridays. Please come out and join in on the fun.
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
We are starting to make a few upgrades to our Lodge. If you can help in anyway, donating the required materials or manual labor, please don't hesitate to let an officer know. We could use all the help we can get. This is our lodge so please help us to make it great...
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Guest Policy for Princeton Moose Lodge 1521 - Effective Feb. 1, 2014
This policy will be strictly enforced as of Feb.1, 2014
1) A Princeton Moose Lodge member may sign in 2 people as a guest or prospective member.
2) A guest or prospective member may only be signed in 2 times as a guest.
3) Princeton Moose Lodge members can bring children into the lodge only if they are the parent, grandparent, or legal guardian. They must sign a form stating their relationship, child's name and age and that the child will be with them at all times, and they are resposible for the child. If you are 16 years or older you must have personal identification unless you are a member. Children 16 years of age and older may remain in the lodge after 10:00 pm., and be admitted to the dance, as long as they are with parent, grandparent, or legal guardian. Children under 16 years of age must leave the lodge at 10:00 pm.
4) A person 18 years of age may be signed in as a guest but can not be served any alcoholic beverages.
5) If anyone signs in a guest they are responsible for the actions of that guest at all times while they are in the lodge.
6) If the member leaves the lodge for any reason their guest must leave with them.
Any violation of this guest policy could result in the suspension of the members social quarter privileges.