Monday, March 2, 2015
Queen of Hearts
The Queen of Hearts drawing is held every Friday night at 10:00 pm. The pot is growing, so be sure and gets your tickets for a chance to win.
Monday, March 2, 2015
The $5.00 Membership Drawing is held every Saturday night during the dance. If we draw your name and you have signed the board you will win. You get half the pot if you are not present and all of the pot if you are present at the time of drawing.
Sunday, February 8, 2015
Visit the Documents tab for the Feb/ March Newletter
Monday, January 12, 2015
WOTM Appreciation Night
The Lodge has started a WOTM Appreciation Night on Thursday Nights from 6:00 pm until close. This is to show appreciation for everything our Ladies do to make our Lodge successful. Come out and Join us each Thursday and say Thanks to our WOTM.
Thursday, October 2, 2014
We have brought back the old Action News Newsletter that we used to print and mail to all our members. With a facelift and a few changes from the previous print of course. At this time we are not able to mail this by US Postal Service to all members due to the expense. However we will have copies available in the Lodge Social Quarters and it will also be posted online under our Documents Tab. We will also E-Mail the Newsletter in a group mailing to any members that will furnish their E-Mail address. Anyone having articles that they would like to have in future prints of the Newsletter. Please bring them to any Officer or our Acting Administrator and we will get it in.
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
NO Checks Cashed
There will be NO checks cashed at our Lodge
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Guest Policy for Princeton Moose Lodge 1521 - Effective Feb. 1, 2014
This policy will be strictly enforced as of Feb.1, 2014
1) A Princeton Moose Lodge member may sign in 2 people as a guest or prospective member.
2) A guest or prospective member may only be signed in 2 times as a guest.
3) Princeton Moose Lodge members can bring children into the lodge only if they are the parent, grandparent, or legal guardian. They must sign a form stating their relationship, child's name and age and that the child will be with them at all times, and they are resposible for the child. If you are 16 years or older you must have personal identification unless you are a member. Children 16 years of age and older may remain in the lodge after 10:00 pm., and be admitted to the dance, as long as they are with parent, grandparent, or legal guardian. Children under 16 years of age must leave the lodge at 10:00 pm.
4) A person 18 years of age may be signed in as a guest but can not be served any alcoholic beverages.
5) If anyone signs in a guest they are responsible for the actions of that guest at all times while they are in the lodge.
6) If the member leaves the lodge for any reason their guest must leave with them.
Any violation of this guest policy could result in the suspension of the members social quarter privileges.